Love this oven, only had it a few days now but already finding it invaluable. Much superior to a more basic tower halogen oven i had previously, lots more features and providing great results so far. Only drawback, and the oven is so great i almost don’t like to mention it, is the instruction manual, truly awful probably the worst i’ve seen, but once you get over that , the ovens performance compensates for the time you have to spend reading it and working out how to use the different features. I have no hesitation in highly recommending this product and hope it lasts a very long time.
Well i’ve had fun with this. I was sent the product free of charge to test, and asked to provide an honest review, which i have done. It’s a pretty huge box, so if you have a tiny kitchen this may not be the appliance for you (though it does pretty well everything an oven does in a lot less space). Unpacked and on the worktop, it looked a bit similar to a spaceship, or maybe my mum’s old hoover which ran about on a cushion of air (or tried to). A big round black and glassy thing with a control panel on the front, it wouldn’t have looked out of place in the early star wars films. Ok i’m exaggerating, but it’s big, and black, and shiny. I spent some time reading the instructions, (which sadly are not very well translated so do take a bit of working out in places) and decided to start with french fries (chips). Thread the “cage” on the skewer, put the chips in, place in the cavity locating it in the hole and bracket, (easier than it sounds). I spent a while searching for any reference to oil, but apparently you don’t need it. My chips were frozen ones which do contain some oil anyway.
Haven’t used one of these before although my daughter in law uses hers on a regular basis. I am finding different things to cook in it and it is great. Easy to use and clean, always a bonus.
This airfryer is my go to appliance from the time i started using it. It’s holding up admirably to being used every day, sometimes several times a day. I definitely recommend ?.
- Simply The Best Little Kitchen helper EVER!
- This is a great product. It cooks everything from chips to cake
- kitchen and the constant turning of the rotary make great crispy chips
Klarstein VitAir • Hot Air Fryer • Deep Fryer • 1400W • 9L Cooking Chamber • Fat-free Frying • Baking • Grilling • Roasting • Halogen Infrared • Dome Design • Auto Programs • LCD • Non-stick • Red
- HEALTHY COOKING: The Klarstein VitAir is a hot air fryer in an exciting futuristic look with a dome shape. Using the halogen infrared heating element, you can cook meat, fish and vegetables in record time in a healthy manner, without fat or oil.
- REVOLUTIONARY: The revolutionary construction and the ventilation technology of the hot air fryer guarantee an even heat distribution throughout the unit. The result is a time savings of almost 60%, foods do not dry out and maintain their juices and bite.
- VARIABLY REGULATED: Temperature and cooking time can be adjusted either manually or automatically, with temperatures between 50 ° C and 230 ° C and times up to a maximum of one hour. This allows plenty of flexibility for different types of preparation.
- MANY ACCESSORIES: The scope of delivery includes various accessories to expand the functionality of the Klarstein VitAir. Chips can be cooked in the 3D grill cage, while grilled chicken or shish kebabs can be clamped horizontally into the appliance on a spit.
- VERY EASY CLEANING: The housing of the Klarstein VitAir is made of double-walled plastic and has a 310 ° panoramic viewing window. The anti-stick coating of the insert tray reduces the cleaning effort, and cleaning is also possible in the dishwasher.
No more chip smells in the kitchen and the constant turning of the rotary make great crispy chips. Much better value than our old actifry and much sturdier.
Excellent product, a great adition to the kitchen.
It took me a while to get the timing right with this cooker, but once i’d got used to it it has proved to be very good. It comes with a bunch of accessories for cooking different goods, the control panel is easy to use and the whole machine is fairly easy to clean. I found it a little big to leave out in the kitchen all the time, it had to be put away when not in use. I can’t yet find a fault with it, it has managed to work with everything i have thrown at it so far. I’ve hardly touched my main cooker since i worked out how to use this. I received this item in exchange for a fair and honest review, i’m very glad that i did too.
Easy to used really important really eas7 t0 clean.
Don’t be put off by its diminutive size or out of this world looks just go and buy it, i promise you will not regret iti bought this when i had a series of disasters my 10 year + neff oven decided to die the night before i went into hospital and my trusted standard halogen oven died the night after i came home. Not being fit enough to go out shopping for a new oven i started searching for a replacement halogen/airfryer and i came across this little gem. I am so impressed with this machine. I initially thought i would need to look for another later on as it looked so small on arrival compared to my big 11lt halogen with an extension ring. But i am amazed at the meals i have successfully cooked in this oven. I love, love the rotisserie and i am now hooked on roast pork and chicken cooked in this oven. Again i thought i would have to use tiny joints and chickens not so, i have successfully roasted a 2. 2 kg chicken and a rolled pork joint that fed 6 of us. I have cooked everything from sausages to roast beef, boned leg of lamb and lots of chicken and pork. It also makes amazing chips and because you roast the meat on the rotisserie you can put the roast potatoes & parsnips in the bottom.
It cooks everything from chips to cake and even has a rotisserie function. My typically use it to bake irish soda bread, chips, chicken nuggets, and pizza. I’ve also used it to bake avocados and eggs.
Better than phillips airfryer & tefal actifry & george foreman grill. Has a bigger capacity and the food is really moist.