Excellent fryer, the only negative is that the lid doesn’t fit well when the basket handle is in position, you would need to fold handle down and it would then be in the oil, it only needs two little cut outs where the handle is and the fryer would be perfect.
Excellent value, chef was very impressed.
Only down side is very sharp edges, need to be careful when cleaning.
The fryer recently arrived, and first use was very successful: has been on for about 2 hours to make a large batch of ‘oliebollen’. The user guide and the warning stickers ‘carefully scratched’ (with blood drops) made me chuckle a bit. But overall looks like a decent enough build. Especially happy with the little amount of plastic used and the fact that the whole thing can be taken apart for easy cleaning. Because of the large tank temperature does not drop too far when you start frying, which speeds up the proces and better taste etc. Time will tell if it is going to be as durable as it looks.
- Good quality for the price.
- great value for money
- cheap and cheafull
ReaseJoy 6 Litre 2500W Commercial Electric Countertop Stainless Steel Single Tank Deep Fryer Restaurant
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction; Thermostats for accurate temperature setting
- Dual power plugs design for single tank application; Lid covers for preventing the boil oil splashing
- Residue plates for filtering out the dregs; 10L Tank Capacity, maximum safe working height of oil is 6L
- Temperature Range: 60°C to 200°C(140°F to 392°F)
- Overall Dimensions: 10 13/16″ x 17-1/8″ x 11 1/2″ (27.5×43.5×29.2cm); Tank Dimensions: 12-3/4″x10-1/2″x5-3/4″. NOTES: If VAT invoice is needed, please contact our customer support team
Great fryer completely separates for a thorough clean .
Great appliance, great for making crisps.
Brilliant, best fryer i’ve ever had great value for money.
I used this product for cooking fish and chips ideal size for all your food products.
Family size and safe to use, no fuss, no plastic, to make it look more than it is. It does a family for an evenings meal.
Wonderful piece of kit that doesn’t drop in heat, when you plunge a full basket of chips in.
Makes more chips than 4 adults can eat, i love it.
Great family product, do not overlook this one it delivers.
Its ok for the money does what it should but and a big but the build quality is very poor razor sharp edges all over the place i had to bend the handle to get it to work as it should all in all just poor attention to quality.
Read reviews about it and decided to buy myself, what a great item suits my business perfectly.
I have a large household so work very well , surprisingly good quality for the price.
First weekend using it at an event and really pleased with it, only medium usage so it suits us fine.